Bunnies (18 – 24 Months) – Parent & Child Classes
– Bunnies classes are 40-50 minutes long
– The ratio for Bunnies classes is 10-15:1 w/parents on the field depending on space available
Thumpers (25 – 35 Months) – Parent & Child Classes
Parents and kids, lead by one of our instructors, play organized games together to develop listening skills, balance, ball skills and foot-eye coordination. Thumpers is the ideal next step for Bunnies veterans who are not yet old enough for the Hoppers level, and a perfect introduction to Lil’ Kickers for new players who are just barely 3 years old.
– Thumpers classes are 40-50 minutes long
– The ratio forThumpers classes is 10-15:1 w/parents on the field
Hoppers (3 & 4 Years) – Beginning
Three and four year-olds get a fast-paced, fun exposure to the most popular sport in the world. Classes focus on foot-eye coordination, dribbling, scoring and balance. Hoppers classes will also introduce the concepts of teamwork and cooperation. Hoppers will not play any competitive soccer games.
– Hoppers classes are 50 minutes long
– The ratio for Hoppers classes is 7:1
Jackrabbits (3 & 4 Years) Intermediate
Jackrabbits is a class designed for three and four year-olds who have either taken a session of Hoppers or have other soccer experience. Jackrabbits classes will focus on more complex ball skills (trapping and passing). Some small-sided soccer games will be introduced.
– Jackrabbits classes are 50 minutes long
– The ratio for Jackrabbits is 7:1
Micro Leagues (4-12 years)
Micro Leagues are non-competitive, developmental leagues for kids 4-12 years designed to enhace individual and team skills; with an emphasis on fun and safety.Children in these classes will be introduced to more complex soccer tactics and skills. Micro Leagues are for kids who have played soccer before either in Lil’ Kickers or another program.
– In 50 minutes of class there will be 15-20 min. of instruction and 20-25 min. of games.
– Teams will field no more than four players at a time
– Everyone gets equal playing time
– There will be no goalies
– We will not keep score or league standings
– Micro League classes are 50 minutes long
– The ratio for Micro League classes is 12:1.