TSC Wireless Internet Policy
Total Sports Complex (TSC) provides unrestricted access to the Internet.
By choosing to use this free wireless service you agree to abide by Total Sports Complex’s (TSC’s) Internet Policy that prohibits abusive or illegal activity while using TSC’s Internet service.
This service is free of charge and subject to the terms and conditions of use as follows:
Limitations & Disclaimers
• Wireless access is provided as a public service free of charge on an as-is basis with no guarantee and no warranty. TSC’s Wireless network is subject to periodic maintenance and unforeseen downtime.
• Information passing through TSC’s wireless access is not secured and could be monitored, captured, or altered by others. There are risks involved with connecting to a public wireless connection, such as possible viruses, malware, loss of data, possible hacking/snooping by others connected, possible hardware/software failure. It is your sole responsibility to protect your information from all risks associated with using the Internet, including any damage, loss, or theft that may occur as a result of your use of TSC’s wireless access.
• All Wi-Fi users should have up-to-date antivirus software installed on their computers.
• The laptop owner is responsible for setting up their equipment to access TSC’s Wireless network. TSC staff is not permitted to handle your laptop or peripheral equipment. TSC staff is not allowed to configure patrons’ laptops, nor can they provide more than general assistance in getting connected to the wireless network.
• TSC assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment; users must keep their equipment with them at all times.
• In using this free Internet access, you agree and hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless, TSC, its officers and employees, and any affiliate, from any damage that may result from your use of this wireless access.
• While using this wireless access, you acknowledge that you are subject to, and agree to abide by all laws, and all rules and regulations of the State of Michigan, and the federal government that is applicable to Internet use.
• At its sole discretion, TSC may terminate this public service at anytime without prior notice.
• Printing is not available via the wireless connection at this time
• Due to limited bandwidth, during peak hours TSC staff may limit the type of internet use.
• Any attempt to circumvent TSC procedures or any unauthorized attempt to access or manipulate TSC equipment will result in permanent disconnection from TSC’s Wi-Fi network.
• If you do not agree to the above terms, please disable your wireless connection or turn off your computer.
For passwords please see each postings for each facility while you are there