877 Pioneer Dr. Rochester, Michigan 48309
Baseball at Oakland University
Total Baseball offers programs in every area of baseball! We offer Lessons, Classes, Camps, Leagues, Tournaments, Facility Rentals, and more…
Total Baseball offers an incredible opportunity for any baseball athlete wishing to make a commitment toward improving his/her skills.
Total Baseball is unique in our ability to offer programs year round. Our instructors and staff take every step possible to provide a setting where baseball is enjoyed and skills are improved. Total Baseball has first class facilities, equipment and technology with a qualified and dedicated staff.
Our professional staff can help young athletes just beginning to play baseball, as well as the aspiring high school athlete looking to improve and develop their skills for the next level. With year-round classes, camps, training and private lessons, Total Baseball provides a tremendous asset to many programs and individuals looking for a competitive advantage.
Total Baseball-OU Staff (click for a printable flyer)
Jason Thompson, Supervisor: email@example.com
Matt Thompson, Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Baseball-OU Hours
Monday-Thursday: 5 pm – 9 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 2 pm
Sunday: By appointment
877 Pioneer Dr., Rochester MI 48309
Baseball Lessons are for athletes seeking personalized training for the specific skills they want to develop and enhance. Lessons can be tailored for all facets of baseball. Total Baseball’s Staff of Professional Instructors teach fundamentals all the way through professional level skills during Baseball Lessons. Our instructors are all current or former Professional, Collegiate & High School, or Travel Baseball Coaches and Players. Most have played professionally in the United States or overseas. More importantly, they all share in the belief that an exceptional work ethic and positive attitude, coupled with the highest level of professional instruction facilitate self confidence in each player’s on-field and off-field abilities.
All players will receive regimented, step by step instruction to improve their skill sets whether they are new to the game or have been playing for years.
JASON THOMPSON, SUPERVISOR TOTAL BASEBALL OU
MATT THOMPSON, INSTRUCTOR
- $60/half hour
- $70/ half hour (2 players)
- $335 – (6) half hour lessons “6 pk” Lesson Package
- $500 – (9) half hour lessons “9 pk” Lesson Package
To schedule Baseball Lessons or for more information, call Total Baseball at (248) 853-2255.
- What happens if I cancel a scheduled lesson? Lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson. Total Baseball will charge for cancelled lessons that are not with a 24 hour notice.
- Do I have to pay for lessons prior to appointment? All customers have to pay for scheduled lessons in advance.
- What Are Team Lesson Rates? Please call or email Jason Thompson or Matt Thompson at: (248) 853-2255, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Team Training Sessions.
- Can Lessons Be Discounted? Lessons cannot be discounted. The Lesson Packages already include discounted rates.
Tryout Dates for Total Baseball Travel – Oakland will be held at the Total Sports Oakland University Dome:
Wednesday, July 18, 6:00-8:00 pm – 8u-10u
Saturday, July 21, 11:00 am-1:00 pm – 8u-10u