TOTAL SPORTS COMPLEX
With over 1,000,000 square feet under management and multiple locations across Metro Detroit and northern Ohio, Total Sports Complex offers a wide variety of field sports including soccer, baseball, softball, lacrosse and football. If you’re looking for organized leagues, casual play or a place to host your next party or corporate event -- contact Total Sports and speak to one of our event professionals to fulfill all of your needs.
With everyone’s health and safety in mind, and adhering to the County’s executive order’s, please review the following:
(As executive order’s are revised, we will pass along updates via TSC email’s and social channels)
Per State regulations, contact tracing is in effect at our facilities via rosters supplied by clubs, teams, and training appointments.
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we will be implementing the following guidelines & regulations:
- Installed glass barriers in areas of heavy Customer contact
- Installed hand sanitizing stations at all facilities
- No food service or drinking fountains available (Per accordance of the County’s executive order)
- Upgraded air-filters have been installed
- Multiple times daily we are sanitizing single touch point’s using a hospital grade disinfectant EPA-registered against5 COVID-19
- Chemical-fog open areas using a chemical EPA-registered against COVID-19
- If a person’s health appears compromised Total Sports has the right to ask them to leave
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- No one can arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of their event or practice. If they do they must remain outside of the building. No one can congregate inside the building AT ANY TIME.
- All organizations are required to have a full record of every participant (including non player) who will be utilizing the facility during their contracted time.
- All customers must wear masks (with accordance of the County’s executive order)
- All Players must have a Total Sports Waiver on file.
- All Players must wash/sanitize their hands frequently.
- Bring your own water
- Limit 2 spectators per participant/player (Per accordance of County’s executive order)
- We strongly suggest that spectators bring their own chair
- Social distancing practices should be adhered to between individuals from different households
- Please stay home if you, your child, or anyone in your household is feeling ill / showing symptoms. This over abundance of caution will help all of us continue to enjoy the sport we all love to watch our children participate in.
- Now is the time we need to all work together.
A very sincere THANK YOU for your help and support!