30990 South Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Baseball at Wixom
Total Baseball offers programs in every area of baseball! We offer Lessons, Classes, Camps, Leagues, Tournaments, Facility Rentals, and more…
Total Baseball offers an incredible opportunity for any baseball athlete wishing to make a commitment toward improving his/her skills.
Total Baseball is unique in our ability to offer programs year round at any of 6 different locations. Our instructors and staff take every step possible to provide a setting where baseball is enjoyed and skills are improved. Total Baseball has first class facilities, equipment and technology with a qualified and dedicated staff.
Our professional staff can help young athletes just beginning to play baseball, as well as the aspiring high school athlete looking to improve and develop their skills for the next level. With year-round classes, camps, training and private lessons, Total Baseball provides a tremendous asset to many programs and individuals looking for a competitive advantage.
Total Baseball Fall Hours
Monday-Friday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Evenings by appointment only
Total Baseball Staff / Contact Us (248) 668-0166
- Celina Gutierrez, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Wing, Total Baseball Travel Director & Total Baseball Supervisor, email@example.com
- Joey PeJuan, Total Baseball Programmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boby Raymond, Total Baseball Tournament Director, email@example.com
- Lessons? If you have questions about Lessons and Instructors, please call Total Baseball at (248) 668-0166.
- Program Specific Information? If you have questions about Classes & Camps, please call Joey PeJuan at (248) 668-0166. Fall League questions, please call Total Baseball at (248) 668-0166.
- Facility Rentals? If you are interested in renting space at one of the Total Sports Facilities for Indoor/Outdoor Baseball Training, please contact Celina Gutierrez.
- Tournaments? If you have questions about Tournaments, please contact Bob Raymond.
- Total Baseball Travel Program? If you have questions about the Total Baseball Travel Program, please contact Rick Wing.
- Total Sports Shop? If you have questions about Team Uniforms/Equipment/Spirit Wear/Bats, please contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Baseball Lessons are for athletes seeking personalized training for the specific skills they want to develop and enhance. Lessons can be tailored for all facets of baseball. Total Baseball’s Staff of Professional Instructors teach fundamentals all the way through professional level skills during Baseball Lessons. Our instructors are all current or former Professional, Collegiate & High School, or Travel Baseball Coaches and Players. Most have played professionally in the United States or overseas. More importantly, they all share in the belief that an exceptional work ethic and positive attitude, coupled with the highest level of professional instruction facilitate self confidence in each player’s on-field and off-field abilities.
All players will receive regimented, step by step instruction to improve their skill sets whether they are new to the game or have been playing for years.
Current Instructor Availability:
- Rick Wing (Mondays-Fridays, Saturdays)
- Joey PeJuan (Mondays-Fridays, Sundays)
- Kevin Zak (Monday-Sunday)
- Deandre Cooper (Weekdays)
- Terry Frikken (Wednesdays)
- Patrick Najor (Mondays & Tuesdays at the Grizz Dome, Oakland University)
- Todd Kalmbach (TBA)
Rates (1-2 players):
- $50/half hour
- Lesson Package $240/(5) half hour lessons
Group Rates (3-5 players):
- $65/half hour
Rates current Total Baseball Travel Players
- $50/half hour
- Lesson Package $225/(5) half hour lessons
To schedule Baseball Lessons or for more information, call Total Baseball at (248) 668-0166.
PRINTABLE LESSON FLYER
- Are There Refunds Or Credits For Lessons? Total Baseball has a NO REFUND policy for Lessons. A credit may be issued for future lessons, camps, classes or leagues.
- No Show or Cancelled Lesson Policy? There is a 24 hour notice rule for any cancellation of lessons. Total Baseball reserves the right to charge for NO SHOWS or lessons cancelled prior to 24 hour notice. Please call if you cannot make a scheduled lesson.
- How Do Lesson Packages Work? Lessons that are purchased through a Lesson Package do not all have to be scheduled at the time of purchase. Lessons can be scheduled as needed per customer’s requests. Packages expire 1 year after purchase date.
- What Are Team Lesson Rates? Please call Total Baseball to discuss Team Training Sessions: (248) 668-0166.
- Can Lessons Be Discounted? Single Lessons cannot be discounted. The Lesson Package already includes a discounted rate. Lesson Packages must be paid for in full to receive the discounted rate.
NEW CLASSES FOR 2022: LONG TOSS, FUNDAMENTALS OF FIELDING, & ADVANCED FIELDING CLUB!
Total Baseball’s various classes are offered from September-April every year. The Fall 2022 and Winter 2023 Classes are listed below – click on the class titles for printable flyers (if link is inactive, more information coming soon):
- SWINGING WITH ATHLETIC TRAINING (S.W.A.T.): (Ages 10-18 yrs) This intense hitting class is designed to get players power in their baseball swing with more reps and drills. This detail oriented class will go over proper swing path, extending through the ball, use of the back side and developing more power.
- VIP CLASS (VELOCITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM): (Ages 10-18 yrs) This program is designed to cover the building, strengthening, and overall arm and body care of the baseball player. Radar gun readings and age specific workout plans/drills for players.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF PITCHING: (Ages 7-12 yrs) This fundamental pitching class introduces the most basic pitching concepts. Players learn how to pitch effectively by learning smooth delivery, working out of the stretch, holding runners and more!
- LITTLE HITTERS: (Ages 3-5 yrs) This introductory baseball class is great for children who want to learn the FUNdamentals of baseball. Drills include: tee-hitting, catching and throwing mechanics.
- LITTLE SLUGGERS: (Ages 6-9 yrs) This baseball class builds on the fundamentals of baseball and is great for children who want to develop into a better player. Experienced instructors work with players on learning the proper techniques of baseball throwing, hitting, fielding and more.
- CATCHERS CLUB: (Ages 8-13 yrs) This baseball class focuses on all aspects of catching. Players do drills in catching mechanics, calling the game, blocking, pop-time and more.
LONG TOSS: (Ages 14-18 yrs) This class is a detailed throwing program to improve throwing mechanics, arm strength, and stamina through numerous drills and proper arm care.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF FIELDING: (Ages 8-12 yrs) This program is designed to lay the foundational movements and actions for fielders using drills to develop footwork, glovework, and arm strength/accuracy.
- ADVANCED FIELDING CLUB: (Ages 13-18 yrs) This program is designed to cover advanced fielding drills to improve fielding actions. Players will be taken through throwing and fielding progressions to improve footwork, glovework, and arm strength/accuracy.
- T-BALL INSTRUCTIONAL CLASS: (Ages 3-6 yrs) Total Baseball has an indoor T-Ball Instructional Class where players will participate in games where they learn to hit the ball, how to run the bases and where to throw the ball. Players will learn sportsmanship and how to be a team player. Teams will consist of 4-6 players. Games will be scoreless. Every player will bat each inning. Total Baseball staff will direct games and provide instruction.
Call: (248) 668-0166 or
- What Should I Wear To Class? Total Baseball suggests players wear athletic apparel or what they would wear to baseball or softball practice. Make sure players wear sneakers or turf shoes instead of cleats.
- What Equipment Do I Need To Bring? All players must have their own glove (mitt). Total Baseball encourages players to bring whatever other personal equipment they have i.e. bat, helmet, etc. TB has bats and helmets that can be used during class if needed. Gloves (mitts), bats and other baseball equipment can be purchased through Total Sports Shop.
- Can Fees Be Prorated? Class fees can be prorated as long as there are enough players to run a full class.
Total Baseball camps offer our campers a fast paced, fun filled time, developing their skills with our professional instructors. While at Total Baseball camp, campers will be instructed on all aspects of the great game of Baseball. This includes proper warm-up, throwing, fielding, base-running, pitching, hitting, and an instructor led scrimmage game to end each day. Daily competitions with prizes awarded.
Total Baseball Camps for Winter 2022-Spring 2023 (click titles for printable flyer):
- HOLIDAY BASEBALL CAMP – December 26-29, 2022 (Monday-Thursday) ∙ 9:00 am-12:00 pm ∙ Ages: 6-13 yrs old ∙ $160/player, $20 sibling discount
- NEW YEARS BASEBALL CAMP – January 2-5, 2023 (Monday-Thursday) ∙ 9:00 am-12:00 pm ∙ Ages: 6-13 yrs old ∙ $160/player, $20 sibling discount
- MLK BASEBALL CAMP – January 16, 2023 (Monday only) ∙ 9:00 am-12:00 pm ∙ Ages: 6-13 yrs old ∙ $50/player, $10 sibling discount
- MID WINTER BREAK BASEBALL CAMP – February 20-21, 2023 (Monday-Tuesday) ∙ 9:00 am-12:00 pm ∙ Ages: 6-13 yrs old ∙ $100/player, $10 sibling discount
- SPRING BREAK BASEBALL CAMP – March 27-30, 2023 (Monday-Thursday) ∙ 9:00 am-12:00 pm ∙ Ages: 6-13 yrs old ∙ $160/player, $20 sibling discount
- What Should I Wear To Camp? Total Baseball suggests players wear athletic apparel or what they would wear to baseball or softball practice. Make sure players wear sneakers or turf shoes instead of cleats for indoor camps. Players can bring cleats for outdoor camps. No metal cleats are allowed on any field.
- What Equipment Do I Need To Bring? All players must have their own glove (mitt). Total Baseball encourages players to bring whatever other personal equipment they have i.e. bat, helmet, etc.
- Should I Bring Water? Players must bring their own water jug/bottle for camp.
- What if my child cannot attend everyday? All camps are able to be prorated for the days your child can attend.
- Is After-Care Available? Total Baseball does not provide After-Care services for any camp. Parents can register their players for additional programs within Total Sports-Wixom to accommodate needs. i.e. Baseball Lessons.
Click on the following link for Total Baseball’s Tournament Information
2023 TOURNAMENTS – REGISTRATION OPENTB TOURNAMENTS 2023 9U-12U
TB TOURNAMENTS 2023 13U-14U
TB TOURNAMENTS 2023 16U-18U
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION ON TEAMS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS AT: WWW.TOTALSPORTSCOMPLEX.COM/SPORTS-OFFERINGS/TRAVEL-BASEBALL-WIXOM/
Now taking field rental requests for the 2021-2022 season!.
Total Baseball has 9 Tunnels. All Tunnels are fully turfed with an L-Screen. Most Tunnels are 12’Hx12’Wx70’L. Some are 12’Hx12’Wx40’L. Tunnel availability depends on Lessons, Classes and Rentals. Renters must bring their own equipment i.e. balls, tees, bats, etc. Call (248) 668-0166 to check availability and to schedule rentals.
*Add $15 for use of Total Baseball’s pitching machine and baseballs.
40′ Tunnel Rates
Drop In – Tunnels
Monday-Friday only, 9:00 am-4:30 pm if tunnels are available $10/person
Total Baseball has multiple fields and tunnels available for rent at many of our Facilities. To inquire about availability and rates, contact Celina Gutierrez at email@example.com or (248) 668-0166.
The Backyard Rentals
Outdoor fully turfed diamonds with lights.
BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL DIAMONDS AVAILABLE TO RENT FOR SUMMER & FALL 2022 AT THE BACKYARD. CALL/EMAIL CELINA AT (248) 668-0166 OR CELINA@TOTALSPORTSCOMPLEX.COM
- No metal cleats allowed on fields or mounds.
- No gum or seeds allowed on fields by teams or spectators.
- No pets allowed past the entry gate.
- Concessions on site.
- Handicap assistance available if needed (Please call (248) 669-9817 for golf cart assistance).
- Bring your own chairs and shade. Bleachers are only available on South’s full field diamond.
- Batting tunnels available for warm ups next to the parking lot/North Field and next to the South Field.
- Bullpen lanes available next to the North Field.
- Any vehicles found parked in unauthorized areas are subject to towing.
- 13U-College Aged games use the full North and South fields.
- 8U-12U and Softball games use North and South #1-#4 fields.
- 6 MAN – MAJOR & MINOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR BASEBALL LEAGUE STARTING NOVEMBER 2022 (Ages 6-9 yrs) – Teams of 6-8 players will play fast paced games. Instructors or pitchers will pitch 3 balls to the batter. If the batter is unable to hit any of the pitches, he will get 2 chances to hit off the tee. Once the ball is put in play, fielders will have to make plays to get the outs. Players will have opportunities to try different positions each inning.
- FALL BASEBALL LEAGUE (9U-18U) September 8 -October 11, 2022: Established in 1999, Total Baseball’s Fall Baseball League hosts Michigan teams and players in quality, competitive and friendly environment. TB’s Fall Baseball offers players and coaches the opportunity to:
– play more games
– experience new positions and players
– play on turfed and lit outdoor fields at Total Sports Complex – Wixom, 30990 S. Wixom Rd., Wixom MI 48393
We accept individual players and team registrations. Updates to Divisions: Individual Registration available in the HS-V, 13U, 9/10u Divisions (Updated 8/22/22)
- Thursdays 9/10U League
- Fridays 11/12U League
- Saturdays HS-JV League
- Sundays HS-V League
- Mondays HS-JV League
- Tuesdays 13U League